- Eurobond transaction of Kazatomprom JSC NAC in May 2010 to the amount US$ 500,000,000 with 6.25 % annual coupon rate and maturity term in 2015 (hereinafter as Bonds). Coupon payments on Bonds shall be made on a semi-annual basis on November 20 and May 20 of each year as from November 20, 2010. The Bonds are issued under the Rules and Regulations /144A as registered bonds with par value of US$ 100,000 or more multiple to US$ 1,000.
- The long-term contract of natural uranium sales was singed in November of 2010. The parties to the contract are Kazatomprom JSC NAC as the Seller and CGNPC Uranium Resource Company as a Buyer. Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, the Seller shall supply natural uranium concentrates to the Buyer within the period from 2011 till 2025.
- The long-term contract for natural uranium sales was entered into in December 2010. The parties of the contract are Kazatomprom JSC NAC as the Seller and Chinese Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation (CNEIC) as the Buyer. Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, the Seller shall supply natural uranium concentrates to the Buyer within the period from 2011 till 2020.
Interested party transactions
In 2010, Kazatomprom JSC NAC closed 58 transactions; in 2011 - 91 interested party transactions, in 2012 - 74 transactions; and in 2013 - 87 transactions in which the company’s affiliated persons are the parties or where they act as representatives or agents, namely:
- Natural uranium purchase and sale transactions;
- Transactions for uranium product export services;
- R&D purchase transactions;
- Transactions for purchasing of the services for lease of baggage wagons with two trainmen for security escort of special goods by rail transport;
- Transactions for purchasing of the services for the lease of 20ft empty shipping containers for shipping special goods by railway, motor vehicles;
- Transactions for purchasing services for the protection of laborers’ life, health and property, as well as during transportation and incase of unlawful offence;
- Transactions for purchasing services for office and warehouse lease;
- Transactions for purchasing services for Internet access;
- Transactions for credit extension on the basis of maturities, serviceability and recoverability, and agreements on amendments to guarantee loan agreements and other transactions.
Dynamics of transactions in the period 2010 - 2014 gg.